Please fill out the online service agreement below or click on "Download PDF" to print a copy of the agreement to fill out by hand.
If you are paying by mail, please send your payment to:
P.O. Box 1459, Travelers Rest, SC 29690
Below you will find the 2018 Service Plan Options. Please make sure to read the terms and conditions.
We will offer three service plan options this year (2018):
Gold Plan, Silver Plan, and Weekly Mowing (See details of plans)
With the Gold & Silver Plan Options you may select the Pre-Pay Methodor EZ Budget Plan. When selecting the Pre-Pay Method, the Gold plan already includes a 5% discount to thank you for your one-time payment. The EZ Budget plan is designed to offer you a 12-month equal payment plan, great for budgeting purposes. Your first billing with the EZ Budget Plan will occur in March of 2018 with the final coming in February of 2019. Our Weekly Mowing Plan is billed on a monthly basis after your services are performed.
If you have services you are interested in receiving that are not included in a plan, contact our office.
- Satisfaction: If you ever have comments, suggestions or complaints, please contact our Office. We strive to provide 100% Customer Satisfaction. By contacting the office directly, your concern can be addressed properly and quickly.
- Special Instructions regarding ANY service must be submitted in writing EACH year prior to time service will be performed. (including Trim Requests) Space is provided on the rear of the tear-off remit for Service Plan Selection. During the year you may email: Help@NaturalSurroundings.com
- If you would like to skip mowing one week, please call or email the office 24 hours BEFORE your usual mow day. If at all possible, even in light to moderate rain, we will continue our regular mow schedule.
- Natural Surroundings does not provide bi-weekly mowing.
- If Push Mowing is requested an additional $6 per mow will be charged.
- For Gold Clients, additional trim services available (in addition to the 3 already included) for $55 fee. One Spring, a Summer Refresh and a Fall Trim are included in the Gold Plan.
- Natural Surroundings is not responsible for damage to irrigation lines or systems.
- A $35 fee will be charged to customer account for all returned checks.
- If an account is placed in Collections, the Client will be responsible for all fees, including but not limited to legal fees, associated with placing into Collections.
- Pets: We prefer pets are removed from mowing areas before our crew arrives. If a pet is in the mowing area, we will make every effort to mow. If our crew feels an animal is too large, threatening or potentially dangerous, we will not mow for our safety and the safety of your pet. Please pick up all pet waste prior to your scheduled day. If our crew must clean up any waste prior to mowing, you will be billed for that time. Please make sure your gate/fence is well maintained. We will not be responsible for lost pets.