Please fill out the online service agreement below or click on "Download PDF" to print a copy of the agreement to fill out by hand.
If you are paying by mail, please send your payment to:
P.O. Box 1459, Travelers Rest, SC 29690
Below you will find the 2017 Service Plan Options. Please make sure to read the terms and conditions.
We will offer three service plan options this year (2017):
Gold Plan, Silver Plan, and Weekly Mowing (See details of plans)
With the Gold & Silver Plan Options you may select the Pre-Pay Methodor EZ Budget Plan. When selecting the Pre-Pay Method, the Gold plan already includes a 5% discountto thank you for your one-time payment. The EZ Budget planis designed to offer you a12-month equal payment plan, great for budgeting purposes. Your first billing with the EZ Budget Plan will occur in March of 2017 with the final coming in February of 2018. Our Weekly Mowing Plan is billed on a monthly basis after your services are performed.
If you have services you are interested in receiving that are not included in a plan, contact our office.
- Satisfaction: At anytime you are not happy with our services, please contact our office so that we may remedy the issue. We strive to provide 100% Customer Satisfaction.
- Special instructions regarding any service performed at your residence must be submitted in writing EACH year prior to time service will be performed.
- If at any time you would like us to skip mowing one week, please call or email the office 24 hours in advance BEFORE your usual mow date. If at all possible, even in light to moderate rain, we will continue our regular mow schedule.
- Natural Surroundings is not responsible for any damage to irrigation lines or systems.
- A fee of $35 will be assessed on all returned checks.
- In the event that an account is placed in Collections, the Client will be responsible for all fees, not to be limited to legal fees, associated with placing into Collections.
- Natural Surroundings does not provide bi-weekly mowing.
- Pets/ Locked Gates: Please know that if we notice your pet in the back yard, we will make an effort to mow your lawn. If we encounter any large or dangerous pets we will not mow due to the risk of being bitten. We do this for the safety of your pet as well as our employees. PLEASE make arrangements to have your pet put somewhere else on your scheduled day. Please have your pet droppings picked up prior to your scheduled day. If we have to pick-up pet droppings an additional cost will be added to your monthly statement. Also, please make sure your gate/fence is well maintained, we will not be responsible for lost pets, etc…
- A $55 Service Fee will be charged for each touch up shrub trimming requested outside of the one spring, one summer and one fall shrub trim included in the Gold plan.
- An additional $6 PER MOW will be charged when a Push Mower is requested.